June 26, 2010

Adieu..

Umm,
Please don't be sad,dissapointed or mad at me but this blog is gonna shut down...
I don't post because I'm busy or have no time plus I'm (unfortunatly) not interested in winx club anymore.
I am very sorry  for this but I just cannot keep up anymore so this blog is gonna shut down BUT  I am gonna let someone be the new admin of this blog with a...............................................CONTEST!!!!!!

Email me at believixmusa@hotmail.com and  give me 2 reasons why you wanna be the admin,yada yada yada,what you would wanna do for this blog,yada yada yada,make a blogger acount and  do your best!

WARNING!!!!!!!
IF NOBODY EMAILS ME BY JULY 10,2010 THE CONTEST IS DONE AND SO IS THE BLOG!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to enter, but I when I tryed to email my entrie in the server said the account was no good

believixMusa said...

Oh sorry,I made a typo.
Email me at believixmusa@gmail.com not hotmail.Oh and I kinda forgot my blogger password so cant edit it anymore..click my name in the comments to email me.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I recently saw your blog and was wondering: is anyone the new admin? If so, why aren't they updating this side? It looks like a great site, and I'm a huge fan of the Winx, so... yeah. :)
Haha, if anyone's reading this please reply! Thanks a ton!

*Winx Fan*

Anonymous said...

Hey beliveix Musa is anyone the new admin I hope you got my e-mail this time and I hope I win thx

Unknown said...

Hey it belivixmusa!!The winner is jessewinx!!