January 30, 2010

New Author Contest (*UPDATE*)

New Author Contest!
Hey everyone!There's a new contest that's gonna be on for a couple weeks or until I have 1-5 contestants.Ok so now the Rules of the contest!Here is a list of things you can you can do to win!

  • Send a editted image of winx club (in any season)(5 POINTS)

  • Send a video about the winx club(in any season)(10 POINTS)

  • Send a FanFic about the winx club(in any season)(20 POINTS)(MUST BE AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS LONG!)
Rules

  1.  You must send your things to my email that is believixMusa@gmail.com or the chat box.

  2. You also have to give with your thing that your sending a short(or long) letter about why you want to be an author on the blog(for example:I like you blog a lot,I have been a viewer of this blog since it started,I know lots of info about winx club blah,blah,blah ect.
Have Fun!


1 comments:

arshad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.