December 21, 2009

New game and New Background!



 New game!
Hi everyone!On the english winx club site a new game has been added the the games section of the site!The game Pets Snow Ride is a game where you chose a pet and the type of ride you want to ride in.The obective in the game is to collect as many gems as possible before losing all your lives.





New Background!
Ok I changed the background.If you want to know why then here is the reason
The old background was really nice and had lots of colour in it but that was the problem because since there were lots of colour I couldn't find a colour for the words on the blog to use so then the words would be hard to see.
The new bg is simple and the words are easy to see now so I hope you like it!
~believixMusa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Musa it rocks I love it its awsome!