December 27, 2009

Happy B-day Tecna!


Ok I know I am extremly late on the news about tenca's B-day so I'm very sorry to all you Tecna fans who waited for a post about Tecna's birthday.If your expecting a picture or something for Tecna's B-day well I would be happy to make one later because I am tired from changing the site,sleepy cuz it's 11:45pm in where I live and also because I am tired even more from the homework I have(yes homework on Christmas vacation.).
~believixMusa

P.S. If your thinking "OMG!HOMEWORK ON CHRISTMAS vacation!?BELIEVIXMUSA'S TEACHER MUST HATE HER!" well your wrong.My teacher is sweet and kind,she just wants us not to forget things we learned over the holidays even if it is only 2 weeks(and my teacher giving homework is good.You do not want to know how much I forgot over the summer XD.

1 comments:

analadygaga™ said...

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!